|TCU INSURANCE AGENCY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Entry: To enter, access the TCU Insurance Agency (tcuinsurance.com)) and select one of four entry methods. Sweepstakes begins at 8:00AM EST on April 14, 2014 and ends 11:59PM EST, April 30, 2014. You also can get three additional entries by submitting the other three entry options. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor is TCU Insurance Agency, 425 Lincolnway East, Mishawaka, IN 46544. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the Website.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and The District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and Agents of Sponsor, TCU Insurance Agency, and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are eligible to enter or win.
3. Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries in a random drawing on May 1, 2014 at 10:00AM EST. Entrants need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within five (5) days of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Prize. Sponsor will award one (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize consists of a Kindle Fire. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
5. General: Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants expressly acknowledge that these Official Rules have been drafted in the English language, and that any translation prepared for any reason will be of no legal effect and the English version of these Official Rules shall govern any dispute. By participating, contestant releases Sponsor, TCU Insurance Agency, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injury, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from contestant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or resulting from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes and signifies winner’s consent that Sponsor and/or its agents may use winner’s entry, name, address (city and state only), prize information, and/or likeness for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without additional compensation. (Tennessee residents need not consent to, or sign any, publicity release.) Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor is not responsible for:
(1) late, delayed, incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, or incomplete entries,
(2) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry or story information;
(3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost-delayed data transmission;
(4) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; or
6. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Winner’s List. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners’ List/TCU Insurance Agency, 425 Lincolnway East, Mishawaka, IN 46544.